Putting An SOS Pad On A Handle

I truly love SOS pads for just about everything. But I was wondering why they don't put them on a handle? I have so many jobs that I need to have then on a handle so I can reach places that need cleaning, but just can't get my hands in the spaces. If they could somehow put the pads on a thin handle to reach under stoves, spills under fridgs. etc. It would truly be a blessing to me. I have tried using paint stirs but cant seem to get the right something that makes the pads stay on the paint stir. Any suggestion?

Linda

I would look for the company name on the box and call them with the suggestion. Who knows... maybe you could make some $$ off it. Wouldn't that be nice.. Doesn't hurt to try :)

I know I have a plastic scrubber brush that I bought at the grocery store for maybe $3.

With it I can simply spray any cheap "window cleaner" on the floor to clean it up; rather it be out in the open area of the room, around the stove or anywhere else the floor is messy and spotty looking.

I have a house full of vinyl flooring for wheel chair use and this works very well for me. I suggest it to everyone, perhaps you can try it instead of SOS pads.

Use an elastic band wound tightly around the end of the sos on the paint stick.

I just grab it with my kitchen tongs.

Try spearing it onto a kitchen fork.

Maybe... cut the bristles off of an old dish brush, the little stubble will probably help grip the pad, seems that would be a good angle with which it would be most useful.

I keep rubber bands in the kitchen to hold the folds on plastic bags of veggies in the freezer, cereal, we use our favorite color on our drinking glasses to identify them, etc. We now use them to hold the microfiber cloths on the Swiffer wet jet, too. Try to wrap a thin, long rubber band around a few times to secure the steel wool pad.

Scrubbing Pan with SOS Pad
Extending the Life of SOS Pads
Consumer Advice General AdviceJune 5, 2008
three pink soap steel wool cleaning pads
SOS Pad Stained Bathroom Fixtures
steel wool
Preventing Brillo or SOS Pads from Rusting
Mouse Pad
Cleaning a Mouse Pad
Pad Thai with shrimp
Pad Thai Recipes
🎉
🎄