Quick, Easy and Fast Chicken Casserole Recipe
- 2 cups cooked, cubed chicken
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp. chopped pimiento
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds (slivered)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine
Mix and spoon into casserole dish. Mix topping ingredients together and use to top casserole. Bake at 350 degrees F until crumbs are golden, about 25 minutes.
By Rob from Deltona, FL
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide