Fish Bowl Snowman

By sandy blevins 94 40

Here's a cute snowman head made from an old fish tank.

Approximate Time 30 minutes

Fishbowl Snowman

Instructions:

Spray paint the fish bowl with the white paint and let it dry. Then paint on your face and let it dry. Seal if you like. Glue on the hat (you could also leave hat off and put in some candy or whatever and give as a gift.)

By Sandy from Bluff City, TN

Showing: Comments Sort

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

Very cute idea. You could also paint it yellow and make a happy face with a cap. A nice gift for a 'family' filled with goodies.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Little Suzy 105 379 Flag

THAT IS REALLY CUTE!!!!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Jenifer 1 13 Flag

I bet you could go to a thrift store and find an overhead light cover that is already white and use it.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Robin Herrin 3 31 Flag

That is the cutest thing I've seen in a while and so very simple that anyone could do it!! You could probably find the fish bowl at a thrift store too for a dollar. I was thinking of painting one with a scarecrow motif, using a straw hat maybe? Great idea!!!!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Maggie 13 53 Flag

He is waaay cute! Very creative indeed :0) One could add some white christmas lights inside for a nice glow :0)

Maggie in Bloomington, MN

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Joan Greer 12 Flag

Sandy, I really like your idea ...he is the cutest guy!

gardenlady, your idea of adding the lights inside is dandy! You know, my mind is going 90 mph with different themes for these bowls. How about a birthday theme bowl with a smiley face and added doodles. Add the lights inside and you have a perfect centerpiece for family birthdays. Or make one and give it to the birthday person as a gift!

You could make one for any kind of celebration, right?

Sandy, did you ever think that your cute snow guy would have created such a "snow storm" of ideas?

Thanks for sharing ... Joan -- Dilley TX

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By suzanne 277 750 Flag

sandy has submitted many adoable crafts.I always look forward to seeing what she has made next

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By sandy blevins 94 40 Flag

THANKS every one for the nice compliments. i really love to create things and it fills my heart with joy to know that my crafts can help people come up with ideas of thier own and that people enjoy what i make that is a crafters greatest enjoyment. sandy

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

I could see this one with tiny white lights in it! Very cool idea! Thanks. HUGS

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

With the hat for a cover, why not use it as a candy or cookie jar?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Crafts Christmas DecorationsNovember 26, 2007
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Fish Buying Tips
Fish Buying Tips
Pop bottle fish with colorful streamers for its tail.
Making Pop Bottle Fish
Two pop bottle fish hanging in a window.
Making a Pop Bottle Fish Mobile
Frying Fish Sticks
Homemade Fish Stick Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 9, 2016 at 8:59:13 AM on 10.0.1.64 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings