Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Making a Fish Bowl Snowman

This easy and fun winter craft is sure to brighten anyones day that sees it. This is a guide about making a fish bowl snowman.

November 26, 2007 Flag

Here's a cute snowman head made from an old fish tank.

Approximate Time 30 minutes

Instructions:

Spray paint the fish bowl with the white paint and let it dry. Then paint on your face and let it dry. Seal if you like. Glue on the hat (you could also leave hat off and put in some candy or whatever and give as a gift.)

By Sandy from Bluff City, TN

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Very cute idea. You could also paint it yellow and make a happy face with a cap. A nice gift for a 'family' filled with goodies.

THAT IS REALLY CUTE!!!!

I bet you could go to a thrift store and find an overhead light cover that is already white and use it.

That is the cutest thing I've seen in a while and so very simple that anyone could do it!! You could probably find the fish bowl at a thrift store too for a dollar. I was thinking of painting one with a scarecrow motif, using a straw hat maybe? Great idea!!!!

He is waaay cute! Very creative indeed :0) One could add some white christmas lights inside for a nice glow :0)

Maggie in Bloomington, MN

Sandy, I really like your idea ...he is the cutest guy!

gardenlady, your idea of adding the lights inside is dandy! You know, my mind is going 90 mph with different themes for these bowls. How about a birthday theme bowl with a smiley face and added doodles. Add the lights inside and you have a perfect centerpiece for family birthdays. Or make one and give it to the birthday person as a gift!

You could make one for any kind of celebration, right?

Sandy, did you ever think that your cute snow guy would have created such a "snow storm" of ideas?

Thanks for sharing ... Joan -- Dilley TX

sandy has submitted many adoable crafts.I always look forward to seeing what she has made next

THANKS every one for the nice compliments. i really love to create things and it fills my heart with joy to know that my crafts can help people come up with ideas of their own and that people enjoy what i make that is a crafters greatest enjoyment. sandy

I could see this one with tiny white lights in it! Very cool idea! Thanks. HUGS

With the hat for a cover, why not use it as a candy or cookie jar?

Straw Hat Snowman
Snowman Craft Ideas
Crafts Christmas DecorationsJanuary 4, 2017
Pop bottle fish with colorful streamers for its tail.
Making Pop Bottle Fish
Snowman Jar Craft
Snowman Jar Crafts
Making a Jello Fish Bowl
Making a Jello Fish Bowl
Pine Cone Snowman
Making a Pine Cone Snowman
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 15, 2017 at 7:18:09 PM on 10.0.0.237 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.