8 in 1 Lightning Shredder

Instead of chopping potatoes and hard boiled eggs for potato salad, I use my cheese grater. What I have is called "8 in 1 Lightning Shredder". The largest shredder has holes almost 1/2 round. It goes very fast and all the potatoes are the same size, as are the eggs. I purchased the grater at a yard sale about 20 years ago. This would be great to use in nursing homes and for elderly people who have a hard time biting those large pieces of taters. And it's a lot faster than chopping.

Source: I thought of this because I didn't like the large size potatoes in my salad.

By Sandy P. from Yakima, WA

Stack of three cheese metal cheese graters with different hole sizes
Other Uses for a Cheese Grater
Food and Recipes Food Tips Kitchen ToolsAugust 20, 2008
Guide
grated butter
Using a Grater for Butter
🎉
🎄