Barbie Bath Tub
This is a frugal way to make barbie items for your girls.
Approximate Time: 1/2 hour
- kleenex box
- pink foam
- white paint
- 2 beads
- small wire
- paint brush
- Paint your kleenex box white.
- When dry use pink foam to cut out a frame for around the top of your tub, glue on.
- Then, cut pink foam into squares and glue them all around your kleenex box.
- Bend a small piece of wire for your tap and make a small hole in your box and secure in place with glue.
- Glue your beads on for taps.
- Put your barbie in the box and your done.
By Coville123 from Brockville, Ontario
Add your voice to the conversation.