Body Odor Smell On Leather Chair

We have a leather chair for my hubby to sit in when he comes in from work all stinky and sweaty. The leather has body odor smell. How do I get the odor out of the leather chair?

Maybe he could shower before sitting down and everything would smell nice and fresh.

Hi, Use a leather cleaner to remove the smell. Generally the odour will be coming from dirts/oils on the leather surface. Something that a good cleaner will remove. Then, to restore the luster after cleaning, and to apply a leather scent, use a leather protection cream or aroma product.

This kit has both a cleaner & protector -

I did have the same problem. I tried leather cleaners and couldn't find any to work, then I tried Stanley's Odor Out Carpet Cleaner. I just put some on cloth and wiped down my chair. Works. So far leather is okay. I know it's not for a leather chair but oh well.

BioWorld odor neutralizer can be sprayed on the chair and it will eliminate the odor completely! I use it on EVERYTHING.

Love the last post.

Yes Hedi and in a world where the hubby doesn't come home dead tired that would be ideal. When we first got married my Husband worked as a sheetrock hanger and he was so exhausted when he got home. He just wanted to sit down and rest before a bath and supper. Hope the ideas works for you.

Leather Chair
Removing Body Odor from Leather
Home and Garden Cleaning LeatherApril 16, 2008
Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather
Men's leather winter boots.
Removing Smoke Odor from Leather Boots
new leather chair
Smell from New Leather Furniture
Office chair with lime green cushions.
Fixing a Squeaky Office Chair