Tips for the First Day of School
I'm a nerd and have my own handbook for tips for school. Well here are some tips for the kids if they are nervous.
- Dress comfortably.
- Be prepared. Get your stuff out the night before.
- Don't be nervous!
- If you don't feel that great, don't be afraid to ask for a nurse pass.
- Be open minded and get to know your fellow students and teacher(s).
- Bring your lunch the first day just to see how the lunch process works.
- Locate the nearest nurse's office and nearest potty!
- Respect your teacher and make a good first impression
- Don't overfill your backpack, just bring the necessities.
Good luck on your first day!
By Rachel from San Antonio, TX
By guest (Guest Post) Flag
August 26, 20060 found this helpful
Excellent tips! Hope you have a great year
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 20, 2016 at 4:19:59 PM on 10.0.1.185 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us