Solo And Romeo (Lab Mix)

Solo and Romeo are a little over three years old and are a Lab Mix. A few years ago, I adopted them from a co-worker moving out of state. 5 only meant to adopt Romeo, but when we arrived, Solo was waiting, too, and they were inseparable. So glad we did because they're great company for each other.

They love to be petted, brushed, walked, love to fetch (especially snow balls), wrestle and play with each other, and spend time eating their huge chew bones.

They have white feet and white chest markings. Our neighbor told us they look like they have on tuxedos and spats! They're very, very smart and obedient and do all commands in unison. They're my 'beautiful boys' and I couldn't imagine life without them now.

By Tracey from Canton, OH

They sure are handsome fellas. It's nice you were able to take in both dogs. Sometimes it's just better to keep them together as you realized. A lucky duo.

Are they brothers or just a cute pair that look alike? I'm sure you've enriched their lives as they have yours too.

Thank you so much for taking both dogs. We also have 2 brothers that are lab mixes. They are inseparable and love each other very much. We meant to only keep one and find a home for the other one (they were strays someone dumped in our neighborhood) but when we saw how close they were, there was no way we could not keep them both. They are the joys of our lives, as I am sure your's are to you. Thank you again for not separating these babies!

What handsome boys! We adopted a senior lab mix last year, and cannot imagine our home without him!

Lucky you. You've got double the fun plus double the love! They're beautiful!

Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

Aren't you lucky. I love big dogs.

Lab Mix
Lab Mix Photos and Information
Photos Pets DogsAugust 24, 2009
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Old Chemistry Equipment
Uses for Old Chemistry Equipment
Pit Bull Lab Mix
Pit Bull Lab Mix Photos
Labrador Retriever Breed Information and Photos