Looking For Reading With Reasons To Save Fabric Scrap

I used to work with a woman who had a little reading which had all the reasons for buying and saving fabric scraps. My favorite was so that you could have the most scraps boxed up under the bed when you die. Has anyone seen this? If so I'd like to know where I can get it. It is clever and refreshing and would be great framed and hung on the sewing room wall. It is about 8 1/2 by 11.

Marty from Houston, TX

I found this on a google search...dont know if it is the one you were thinking of:

71 Reasons to Buy Fabric-

Thank you so much! I just didn't think to google it myself

I certainly enjoyed that -- even if it wasn't the precise reading....

I just emptied my house of "most" of my 50 year collection of fabrics! Both a relief and a sorrow!

Now to stop my buying more......

thank you for the entertainment.

If you have no plans to use the fabric divide it up for nursing homes in your area or find a quilting guild in the area. They always use fabrics. Nursing homes do crafts and guilds often make simple quilts for charities.

Crafts MiscellaneousSeptember 26, 2007
Making a Crochet Scrap Afghan
Making a Crochet Scrap Afghan
Bin of scrap wood.
Craft Ideas Using Scrap Wood
Scrap Quilt
Scrap Quilt Ideas
Rustic birdhouse.
Scrap Wood Birdhouses