Projects for Knifty Knitter?

Has anyone tried the Knifty Knitter? I have one and would like some ideas on projects to make with it. - Debra

Right now I am working on a scarf. I already made hats for my baby boy and for my daughter. You tube shows how to do some knifty knitter projects. There are some free project ideas on the web. You could make blankets, shawls or ponchos with the long looms or hats, socks or mittens on the round looms. It's quite addictive for me.

Hi Debra!

First of all, Provo Craft, located in Provo, Utah USA, is the manufacturer of the Knifty Knitter. Their webpage is Robert's Crafts is an online and Utah USA based craftstore that sells Knifty Knitter looms, HOWEVER, they aren't the sole distributors of the Knifty Knitter. I would go to and type in "Knifty Knitter" and it will bring up TONS of online merchants that sell the looms for competitive prices.

As far as projects go, the blogspot "Loom Lore" has links to more than ten handfulls of patterns/ideas for loom knitting and links, period. A lot of patterns utilize the Knifty Knitter but the round loom concept has been around for years. ... -toppers-and-u-turn-flat-stitch.html

And last but not least, go to, search for Knifty Knitter and you will be able to see first-hand videos on how to use the Knifty Knitter in all various ways. I hope this helps out.

PS Yahoo has forums or "groups" for all sorts of things including one specifically for the Knifty Knitter Looms. All you have to have is a yahoo email account (you can create one if you don't have one)and join. Here is the link! Hooray!

Finding Knifty Knitter Patterns
Finding Knifty Knitter Patterns
Crafts KnittingJanuary 28, 2005
Knifty Knitter Loom
Making a Blanket With a Knifty Knitter
long loom
Using a Knifty Knitter Long Loom