Use Hard Candies As Packing Material

contest winner icon

This tip is prompted by a package I received today from my daughter. What a clever means of packing she has come up with. This won't work for all your packages, but if it is going to somebody special, this will make it extra special.

Instead of bubble wrap or Styrofoam peanuts, use wrapped hard candies for the packing. She sent me a couple scarves and a belt and packed them in Peppermints and Butterscotch candies.

Source: My daughter, Robin

By Harlean from Hot Springs, Arkansas

What a cute and 'sweet' ;-) idea!

Good idea. Year ago my mother sent a package to a friend in the Navy stationed in Morocco. She used real homemade popcorn in plastic bags as packing material. Her friend loved the popcorn.

Photos OtherFebruary 22, 2011
Air Filled Packing Bag
Uses for Air Filled Packing Bags
Young Couple Packing for A Move
Packing for a Move
Pink and White Packing Peanuts
Uses for Packing Peanuts
Packing a Suitcase, Suitcase Ready for Travel
Packing a Suitcase