Free Post Cards

I am a postcard collector. I keep hearing about "Free cards" and
would love to get some. I would send postage. We don't have such in our small town. Can anyone help? I'd sure love to expand my 45 year collection.

Thanks for any help.
HUGS,
Judy in Iowa

Judy, I need help understanding a little better. Do you want people to write a postcard from their area and send it to you? Or, are you asking if they have any extra postcards and want to get rid of them, that they box them up and send them off? If you want a postcard from my town (Christmas) sent to you send me a message.

Paula

I also am in doubt as to whether you want a postcard sent to you or blank ones. I am from Long Island NEW YORK and I would be happy to help you out with this. Please let us know which you want--handwritten to you or blank ones and where to send them.

My email moomoo5 AT optonline.net if you want to send me your address.

Carolyn

Hi everyone, I guess i didn't make myself very clear. I collect postcards and would love to add more to my collection. I love them! I will take them any way i can get them. =-) If you would be willing to send me one from your area i'd love that. Contact me at just1246@msn.com Thank you so much. HUGS, Judy

I am having problems understanding which type you want also. I would be happy to send you a postcard from WA if you want one. You can email me at mythisis AT aol....put postcard in subject line

http://www.calolive.org/postcards/index.html

Hi there Judy ~ Check out this Olive site. They will send you a pack of postcards and you'll also get some recipes.

Holly in Ga. formerly from L.I., N.Y.

I have a couple that I would like to send you for your collection. Email me, katkrazy at gmail.com.

www.postcrossing.com

I just wanted to Thank the ones who have sent me cards. I love my postcards and love getting them. I don't sell mine. Also, the person who suggested postcrossing.com...i belong to that and have gotten a few really interesting postcards! Thank you all!! I'm still up for more if anyone's out there. =-) HUGS

Cat Scratching Sisal Post
Repairing a Sisal Wrapped Cat Scratching Post
Framed Business Card
Other Uses for Business Cards
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 23, 2016 at 2:20:53 PM on 10.0.0.21 in 969 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.