Mother's Day Potted Flowers

Do something nice for Mother for Mothers Day. All you need for this is some pretty flower pots. I have saved mine over the years and your Mom probably has also.

Go to Walmart and buy some real pretty flowers for about $1.80 per tray. Some have 6, some have 8 flowers in them. Go over and plant them in the pretty pots and spend the day with your mom. I am sure she will love this.

One of my daughters did this for me and every time I see them on my back deck, they will bring back the memories of the day. I actually got mine before Mother's Day and I am sharing this idea for those who don't have a lot of money to spend. One of my favorite presents ever!

By Dorothy from New Creek, WV

Mother's Day Flower Ideas
Mother's Day Flower Ideas
Holidays and Parties Gifts Mother's DayMay 6, 2011
Mother's Day Party Ideas
Mother's Day Party Ideas
Mom and Kids Celebrating Mother's Day
Celebrating Mother's Day
Gift basket with green ribbon.
Making a Mother's Day Gift Basket
Selecting Valentine's Day Flowers, A bouquet of fresh cut roses for Valentine's Day
Selecting Valentine's Day Flowers
🎉
🎄