Welcome To My Tea Parlor

My curio cabinet display: I am a lover of tea, teabooks, teacups, teapots, etc. I recently bought a double curio cabinet and placed a portion of my collection in the cabinets.

This display is a small silver tea service; I placed a silver vase with honey sticks tied with a ribbon in the vase; a book on tea is on an easel; a teacup with the beauty of the hummingbird has tiny pearls in the cup with a demi-spoon in the cup; the tea service tray has my granddaughter's first pair of white gloves laid on the tray; there is a special candle in the back of the display. I also have dried roses on the shelf.

The curio cabinet has lights in the back of each shelf to illuminate the displays on the shelves.

By WandaJo from Tennessee

Welcome To My Tea Parlor

Hello to a fellow Tennessean!! Love your tea parlor!! I'm a tea lover also. I never thought about displaying any of my things this way. Thanks for the idea!!

That's a beautiful display - thanks for sharing! God bless you!

Absolutely beautiful; such charm and grace.

That is such a clever idea. I, too, am a tea drinker/lover but don't have a curio cabinet yet. I might do the same thing on a little table in a niche. Thanks so much for sharing. It is really charming.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating AccessoriesJune 25, 2007
Tea Cup and Saucer on White Background
Crafts Using Tea Cups and Saucers
Crochet top pin cushion, a craft found on Thriftyfun. Submitted by a member.
Making a Tea Cup Pincushion
Chai Tea Latte
Chai Tea Latte Recipes
🎄