Sweaty Armpits With No Odor

I have the worst armpits! Well almost the worst! I have really sweaty armpits yet no oder whatsoever! Its real strange and annoying! I have tried everything! Over the counter treatments, prescriptions, and some recipes; I would even consider a painful surgery! Does anybody have answers!? Can anybody hep!?

Aliesha from Florida

Botox is supposed to work. The results are supposed to last for about 6 months. Check with a plastic surgeon.

Ask your pharmacist for Aluminum Chloride 25%. This is what was used in the modeling agencies a few years back for girls with your condition. It takes a while to dry, but works very well. Good luck.

Sweating is a natural body function to remove toxins from the body. If you are concerned for stains on your blouse or clothes, try using panty liners but don't try to stop a natural function or you can get sick!

I have the same problem and I use Mitchum anti-perspirant, the one that comes in a roll on. Use it exactly as it says on the contaner and it`s like a miracle!!!!

Sue XXX

I just read a tip about this in a magazine. It said you should apply your antiperspirant at bedtime since that's when your body's core temp is cooler and resting and it sends a signal to your sweat glands to shut down. That lets the ingredients work into your sweat glands better so you don't have to worry about it washing off it the shower. You can apply more again after bathing if you want. This was in the 7/9/07 issue of "First" magazine. Personaly, I have used the product Certain Dry and found it to be helpful.

If you go to bodycrystal.com and order one of their stones you will no longer have the problem. You rub it on while you are still wet from the shower. The great thing is one stone will last a year or more. They are wonderful !

Choose fabrics that don't show the wet, and let the value of sweating, the detox and clarifying of body fluids, roll on. You can wear snug-fitting cotton tshirts underneath, with neckline modified so that they don't show, and the cotton will keep underarm areas drier.

I have excessive sweating, It,s called hyperhidrossis. I take a prescription drug called Propantheline Bromide 15mg. It works for me. If available in the States give it a try, Good luck. Jan UK

My son was troubled by excessive sweating. He used a product called "Drysol" available from the drugstore.

Sweaty armpits is a health disorder but there are quite a number of cures to help prevent and stop the problem.

Before you go ahead with surgery, you may want to find out more information about the causes and various other treatments available at:

http://knol.google.com/k/takashi-yo ... uses-and-treatments/3lihdknhbwvmr/2#

Health & Beauty AdviceOctober 7, 2007
Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
Sweating Feet
Remedies for Sweating Feet
Sweaty Hand
Remedies for Sweaty Hands
🎉
🎄