Recycled Paper Bag Stationary
Envelopes made from white paper bags and post cards made from file folders.
Approximate Time: 20-30 minutes
- white paper bags
- rubber stamps
- ink for rubber stamps
- colored pencils or crayons
- ink pen
- envelope to use as a template
- pressing cloth
- plain file folders
- scalloped edge paper scissors
- brown paper bags
Instructions For Envelopes:
- Deconstruct the white paper bags and lay flat. If desired, you can use an iron on low setting to press out creases.
- Trace the template of the envelope you've chosen as a pattern. Cut out as many envelopes as desired.
- Stamp the design on the envelopes and color as desired with colored pencils or crayons.
- Fold the envelopes into place and glue. Place wooden clothespins along the edges to secure while the glue dries.
- Stationary to match can also be created using small sheets of the white paper bags.
For post cards:
- Cut the lightweight cardboard the desired size and shape.
- Cut as many as desired with scalloped edge scissors.
- Stamp with rubber stamp and color with colored pencils or crayons.
- Lay a deconstructed brown paper bag flat and cut into the desired dimensions with scalloped craft scissors.
- Stamp with desired design and color with colored pencils or crayons.
By Monica from Cortez, CO
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
Love it... What a great stationary.
Add your voice to the conversation.