Sunny in the Mud (Goldendoodle)

Sunny is a 3 month old Goldendoodle. We purchased her from a breeder in Colorado three months ago.

She likes to play with her toys, bite our ankles, run in the yard, go for long walks, and dig in the dirt!

Sunny is a non-shedding dog, perfect for people with allergies. Her father is a red Golden Retriever and her mother is a white standard Poodle. Sunny has an excellent temperament.

She is very intelligent, learns quickly, loves all people and other animals and she looks like a little teddy bear. Doodle dogs were produced in the 90's and are very popular today. They are not an inexpensive dog however, so expect to pay anywhere from 800.00 to over a thousand dollars for a puppy.

Here is Sunny's previous entry when she first came home:

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf80993528.tip.html

By Sandra from Orlando, FL

adorable

That is the cutest little face, she looks she wants to

say 'oops'! What a gorgeous doggie. I agree that

for allergies those are great dogs and also she

does look like a cuddly teddy.

I just cannot bring myself to pay all that money

800-1,000. dollars for one puppy. I got mine

from rescue and a gift from a friend. However

the non shedding is a great thing I wish they could

do that with cats.

Sunny is adorable and loveable.

thank you for your nice comment. You may have seen the German Shepherd I have...I posted his photo several times on here. I rescued him from a so-called German Shepherd rescue and paid $200.00 for him. He was about a year old when I got him and he will be three in September. He weighs about 140 pounds, all jaws and paws, no fat on that boy! He is dominant and dog aggressive so I have to work with him and control everything about him all the time. He is a beautiful dog though and when he's good, he's an angel. I don't know what happened to him in the past but that's the past and I can't worry about that. I just have to keep working with him. I'm a student dog trainer so the more I learn, the better off my dogs are and the better off my family is. Koda just has a hard time accepting his role in our pack. He wants to be the leader but that isn't going to ever happen so he gets frustrated when he can't get his way. As Cesar Millan says, "it's easy to train dogs but hard to train humans".

So true.

Koda is laughing in this photo because I just told him a funny story about a cat. lol.

Pets Pet PagesApril 19, 2006
Clean Step Mat
Clean Step Mat Reviews
Muddy Shoes
Removing Mud From Shoes
A girl with mud stains on her clothing.
Removing Mud Stains from Clothing
Saving Money on Winter Vacations, Snowman and Snowwoman Enjoying the Pool and Warm Sun Together
Saving Money on Winter Vacations
🎉
🎄