Cheesy Potato Cassrole
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, mild
- 1 pkg. frozen hash browns
Mix all of the ingredients together and microwave until the butter and cheese melts. Pour the mixture over the hash browns. Cook at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes and serve.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
- 1 24 oz. bag of Frozen Hashbrown Potatoes
- 1 Can of Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 cup of Sour cream
- 1 12 oz bag of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup (to taste) of Salsa
- 1 cup of Plain Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup of Butter or Margarine, melted
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Mix all but the bread crumbs in a large bowl. Spray a glass 13x9 inch pan with vegetable spray. Spread the bowl ingredients into the coated pan and top with bread crumbs. Cook at 375 degrees F for 45-60 minutes! To make a full Dinner Casserole, simply add some chopped cooked Chicken or Ham. Fabulous!
By Jeanne from Waterford Michigan
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 19, 2017 at 6:29:49 AM on 10.0.2.112 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us