Rival Versaware Slow Cooker Reviews

Product: Rival Versaware Slow Cooker

Manufacturer: Rival

Request: This slow cooker has a liner that can be used directly on the stove top. Any opinions?

Holly from Richardson, TX

I have one of that type also. Just be sure to use the metal ring that comes with the slo cooker if you use it on the stove. That way the liner is not directly on the burner.

I LOVE mine...I used it once, then ordered 4 more for Christmas gifts!!! BUT the advice on the metal rack is ONLY for Electric stoves...you do NOT use it on a GAS burner...Nicest slow cooker I have ever seen!!

this is a great toy...my first crock pot. i like being able to use it with interchangeable heat sources. it has made cooking fun again...the food tastes wonderful .