Deter Ants With Black Pepper

Want to keep ants away from your kitchen counter, garbage can or away from shrubs or trees or flowers or just about anything? I use black pepper from the kitchen. Just sprinkle it around anything and leave it there, it will deter ants large and small. I haven't had an ant problem since I used it 3 months ago. It works great for me, try it and see if it works. Only sprinkle it lightly inside the house, but a little more for outside.

By Mr. Farmer from MO

Have a big problem with ants in my backyard, going to definitely try it!

Cayenne Pepper works as well. And it's stronger!

Do NOT use black pepper if you have can be lethal to them. I put bay leaves on the window sills, etc.

Me and My Mom did this a few minutes ago, with vinegar and we will see how it works. Trail of black pepper, and sprays of vinegar, so far no ants, it's been 10 minutes. Thanks, anyhow; even though I read this elsewhere. :-)

Getting Rid of Ants
Getting Rid of Ants
Home and Garden Pest Control AntsSeptember 2, 2009
Fire Ants
Getting Rid of Fire Ants
Ants on a Trumpet Vine
Keeping Ants Off a Trumpet Vine
Black Ant
Natural Ant Deterrents
Flying ant on a white background.
Getting Rid of Flying Ants