White Out on a Leather Sofa

I would like to know how to clean White Out from a burgundy leather sofa. Teri

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I have a microfiber sofa and I usually clean it once a month with vinegar diluted in water. I take a dish towel and get it just barely wet and scrub the arms and back, then I get the cushions and scrub them, then put them in the sun to dry. Just be sure to test a spot on the back of the couch first. Also I would try to take a dry cloth before I did this and try to loosen some of it before hand. Hope this helps.

Home and Garden Cleaning LeatherJune 8, 2009
Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather
new leather chair
Smell from New Leather Furniture
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
End of a leather sofa with a lapton on seat.
Cleaning a Leather Sofa
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 1:13:31 PM on 10.0.1.21 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.