Tigger (Cat)

My cat Tigger is difficult to photograph. I found that if I put catnip where I want him to lay, and he gives a great pose. Ho! Ho! Ho!

By judyspics from Hudson, NC

We used to feed a whole "colony" of ferral cats when we lived in Orlando. One of the oldest, beat-up looking old toms seemed to be the head honcho of the group, and he'd never eat until after all the others had eaten. He'd lie there in the sun and take one more nap while he waited with the same kind of expression on his face. We'd always thought the older males would be eating before any of the others, but once again, the animals taught us something wonderful about themselves.

Your Tigger is a beautiful Tabby. Thank you for sharing him with us.

Pookarina

What an adorable look on Tigger's face. He looks like he might have had a night "on the town". Our pets so often surprise and delight us. They ask for so little in return too. You should enter Tigger's picture in one of the pet magazines that are always having photo contest. It'd be difficult to find another cat with this look, I think.

Thank you for sharing your Tigger.

MisMachado

Photos Pets CatsJanuary 9, 2011
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 1:13:34 PM on 10.0.1.155 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.