Instructions for Oster #735-08A Vacuum Bag Sealer

I have an Oster Bag Sealer that I picked up at a yard sale. It has a service number of 735-08A, 120 volt. I have no idea how it works or what kind of bags to buy since it didn't come with instructions. Does anyone have this machine? If so would you please fill me in on the instructions. Thanks bunches.

By Connie H from Smithville, TN

Have you tried calling the company?

I would go to the oster site and send them an email requesting a manual. Usually they are PDFs that they can email to you at no cost. Good Luck and great find.

Vacuum Sealed Corn
Using a Vacuum Sealer
Consumer Advice Product FinderJuly 12, 2009
Vacuum sealer on tile counter with vacuum bag containing a chicken thigh.  Multiple other meat items such as hot dogs are off to the side and two rolls of unused vacuum bags are in the background.
Reusing Vacuum Sealer Bags
Upclose photo of beige carpet.
Cleaning Carpets Without a Vacuum
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans
Vacuum cleaner.
Vacuum Bag Freshener Tips and Recipes