Canning Recipe for Hot Pepper Salad

I am looking for a canning recipe for a hot pepper salad. It has peppers, chopped garlic, and olive oil. I have searched the internet, but haven't found what I am looking for. I am hoping someone will have what I am looking for or could point me in the right direction. Thanks so much. God Bless.

By littlemamadee from Marion, NY

I got one for Gardiniera hot pepper at This is my favorite recipe site. Try it. You'll find what you're looking for here.

I am supposed to be getting a recipe this afternoon for just this. I will post it as soon as I get it. :D My brother and his girlfriend canned some of this, and it was so good. I just sat and ate a whole pint jar of it by myself with my lunch sandwich. Yum-O!

Food and Recipes Canning Condiments & SaucesSeptember 1, 2009
Growing Quince, Canning Quince, Freezing Quince, Peeling Quince, Storing Quince. Selecting Good Quince. Holding Out a Ripe Quince
Canning Quince
Jar of canned papaya balls in syrup.
Canning Papayas
Freshly Canned Pears Near Pears in a Bowl
Canning Pears
Pile of fresh cherries in front of a jar of cherry jam.
Canning Cherries