Use Different Wrapping Paper From Santa

Be sure to use a wrapping paper that the kiddos haven't seen when wrapping gifts from Santa! Then they will be sure to know that he is real and has stopped by! I hide a new roll each year and if I don't use it all, I tell the kids that Santa left me the rest for next year! :)

By Christine from Spanaway, WA

You are SOOOO right! ... That's how I found out there was no Santa! (the wrapping paper!)... & let me tell you this: I believed until I was in the 4th grade (NO ONE could tell ME there was NO santa!)....That's because when I was little 3 or 4 year old my Mom & her sister hired a local Santa to come to our homes to see me & my cousins & give usone of our gifts the day before Christmas Eve... He was an old man & had a REAL beard & everything!... And this visit from "Santa" I've still never forgotton... (& I'm now 52!)

I realized there was not one when I saw the hand writing to & from that santa had wrote. My mom had beautiul hand writing and I knew it was hers. So, try typing the tags for the gifts so the idea will last them longer to still believe. For my little grandson I wrap all his in one theme of character paper so he knows which gifts are his here at mamaws when we open ours. This year it was charlie brown & snoopy got at the dollar tree, so cute too:)

When our children were growing up,anything from Santa had Santa paper. We wrote out the gifts tags using different writing. They never suspected anything. We now do the same thing for our Grandson,Jace.We always left a note FROM Santa too. We did the same thing with the Easter bunny. Enjoy the children and the magical moments. Life goes by too quickly.

All the best to everyone for a most wonderful New Year!

Yep, I agree with the above. I use different paper, tags and writing. There are also some good website where you can fill in a few questions and get a free email letter from Santa. My kids love using the NORAD tracker on Christmas Eve to see when Santa is going to arrive. We log on about 8pm, so the kids have plenty of time to get into bed before he arrives. My oldest who is 12 believed in Santa until last year. This year she played along with the idea for here 9year old sister and 6 year old brother. I also pick up christmas paper and tags at the sales and hide away until next christmas - the kids then have not seen it. We also this year made a rule that the kids could only ask for 2 videos or CD's and had to ask for some books to encourage their reading. This worked really well, as the kids spent yesterday (44.2 degree C) reading and not glued to the TV.

Happy New Year

I have also swapped paper with a friend to use for Santa gifts.

Santa wraps all our presents in red or green tissue paper. That way you can always tell what is from santa and what is from mom and dad. It is also very inexpensive to get. Usually available at the dollar store.

SANTA IS REAL YOU BO BO MONKEYS