Leave Yourself a Message

It seems like I cannot seem to remember anything. To help with the problem, I will leave a voice mail on my cell phone as a reminder. I will do either from the house phone or my cell phone.

By Jetruth from Waterloo, IA

Sounds do-able. I usually rely on MS Outlook Calendar because I spend significant time in front of my computer. However, one has to launch Outlook for the Calendar reminders to pop up.

Thanks for the great tip! It is another way to remind myself of things. I email myself but this is really good as I am not always online.

April 18, 2011 Flag

If you are out and about and want to remember something for later, call your home and leave it on the answering machine. It will work also from home to office if you have a direct line to your voice mail at work.

By Deb from Springboro, OH

Leave Yourself a Message

I do this all the time! My husband thinks I'm nuts so at least now I can show him that I'm not the only one! Thanks for proving my sanity! :o) (02/20/2008)

By Kathy

Leave Yourself a Message

What a good idea! I have never done that but I do send myself emails! I am at the computer quite a bit anyway and I find that is a good way to remind myself of something I need to do is send a reminder email to myself. It's too easy for notes to get lost or if you have a little boy like mine, "stolen"! (02/21/2008)

By Debbie52

Leave Yourself a Message

I send myself emails all the time, usually from home to work. Glad I'm not the only one. (02/23/2008)

By daiquiri

February 20, 2008 Flag

If you are out and want to remember something when you get home, call your answering machine or voice mail and leave yourself a message.

Phone Message to Self

I now work from home but when I had a job I made sure that I would not forget to make or bring something for our monthly pot lucks by calling my home and leaving a message FOR MYSELF on my answering machine. At first I got a lot of laughs, but pretty soon others in the office started doing the same thing for all sorts of things that needed to be remembered. I still occasionally leave myself a message. My husband travels a lot and also calls and leaves himself messages a lot. When he does, I just make sure I don't erase the message until he's done whatever it was that he needed to do.

By Margaret (12/18/2004)

Leave Yourself a Message

Hahaha, good Idea, Sue. (12/20/2004)

By lorac456

Red Ribbon Tied Around Index Finger
Memory Tips and Tricks
Organizing Memory TricksApril 18, 2011
Painted Tile Craft
Painted Tile Crafts
Homemade Message Board Ideas
Homemade Message Board Ideas
Announcing Graduation with Megaphone
Making Your Own Graduation Announcements
thank you note ideas
Sending Thank You Notes