Trick Or Treat For Something Good With Unicef

With Halloween just around the corner, many kids are already thinking about costumes, parties, and of course, candy! As a parent, I worry about the materialism attached to holidays, both big and small and the effect it has on our children as they grow up. This year is the first year, my son is big enough to go trick or treating, and I was worried about how to counteract the "Give me more" message that Halloween seems to present. Luckily I was able to find a way for us to go trick or treating AND do something good for others.

Trick or Treat For UNICEF is a great way for kids of all ages to help other kids all around the world who need our help. You can get a free kit at:

By Tracey from Hibbing, MN

Children out trick or treating
Trick-or-Treating Tips
Holidays and Parties Halloween MiscellaneousOctober 1, 2007
Cat Food Trick-or-Treat Bag
Making a Cat Food Trick-or-Treat Bag
Making a Tuna Can Trick-Or-Treat Bucket
Making a Tuna Can Trick-Or-Treat Bucket
Raspberries on White Background
Selecting Good Raspberries
Trunk or Treat
Trunk or Treat Decorating Ideas