Color Coordinated Totes for Storing Holiday Items

I found that using different colored totes for different holidays. I use colors resembling the holiday, such as orange or black for Halloween, or red and green for Christmas. It makes looking for them in storage a lot easier. I can find them in just a glance.

By Jazalay from Frisco, TX

Jazalay, that's a great idea. The markets come out with such festive designs for the holidays on the totes. I wanted to thank you for another idea that popped into my head. I needed a way to stash my pile of gifts for my and extended family (not big items), other than under my bed. Big plastic containers are too bulky, but the totes can be designated to hold gifts for each group! After that, I can reuse the totes when the gifts are given!

Great idea for finding things at a glance.

Trish in CT

Great idea.

Ball Orniments in a box
Storing Holiday Decorations
Organizing StorageDecember 18, 2009
Homemade Tote Ideas
Homemade Tote Ideas
Denim Fabric Tote
Making a Fabric Tote
Hair Accessories
Making Your Own Hair Accessories
Various promotional items.
Removing Logos from Promotional Items
🎉
🎄