Save Money on Vacations Using Craigslist

Use Craigslist to get vacation deals. We are going on a trip to Las Vegas so I put a post for coupons for the Las Vegas area. I posted a request on the LV Craigslist. I did the same when we planned on visiting Destin, Florida. I know a lot of locals don't use car rentals or hotel coupons too often so they sent whatever they had. It was so easy and free. You can do this for any place you visit. Just go to and then to the particular city you'll be vacationing in and post. If you have holiday traveling in mind, do it now and see what interesting coupons and savings you can get.

By Bobbie from Rockwall

A pink piggy bank on the beach.
Saving Money on Vacations
Travel and Recreation TravelNovember 9, 2007
Woman holding a box for a garage sale
Posting Your Garage Sale on Craigslist
Photo of Craigslist's website homepage.
Selling Items on Craigslist
Saving Money a Ski Vacation, Sisters on Ski Vacation
Saving Money a Ski Vacation
Saving Money on Winter Vacations, Snowman and Snowwoman Enjoying the Pool and Warm Sun Together
Saving Money on Winter Vacations