Better Interest Rate on Credit Cards

I am trying to get a better rate on my credit card. It's currently 15%. I have pretty good credit and would like to be paying this off a lot faster. I am paying over the minimum but can't pay anymore so a lower rate would help a lot. Anyone have any tips or things to watchout for? I don't want to do something that makes my situation worse. Banks are scary :-)

Call the credit card company and ask for a lower interest rate. It works most of the time, tell them you are considering other credit card companies but wanted to stay with them if at all possible. What is the best rate they can give you. WATCH OUT FOR TRANSFER FEES or fees of any kind associated with any credit card company. Some too good to be true companies have strings attached.

Budget & Finance Credit CardsSeptember 2, 2004
A stack of credit cards.
Cleaning Uses for Old Credit Cards
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards
A stack of credit cards.
Cleaning Uses for Old Credit Cards
Credit Report on Table
Raising Your Credit Score