Looking for Soap Nut Seeds

Where can I find soap nut seeds to grow my own tree or where can I find a tree to buy?

Beth from Bloomington

I found this information on the seed and growing it. Hope it helps you some.

At the end of the article he gives you an address to contact him if you'd like to purchase a tree.

Thank you for your response. I will e-mail him and see what happens!! Thank You.

Sorry with my english

I have ready stock seed of soapnut about 5000Kg or 5tons. My name is Reno Sastra from Indonesia , i have price the seeds USD 3 / Kg fob Indonesia . I have to soapnut shell about 4000Kg- 5000Kg on end may/juni the price is USD 6.5 / Kg fob indonesia too. I am serious with this Product. And i think it will be good bisnis in your country. Good luck !

I am Sorry with my English.

Until this Day i have about 10000Kg of soapnut seeds. I want to sell it, USD3/Kg. Or who want work together make planning reboitation whit Soapnut Tree/ Ritha/ Washnut/ Wasnoten/ Sapindus Mukorossi.

Thank You

We can supply any large qty of soap nut or soap nuts seed of best quality Indian Soap nuts. Pls email us gopl(at)vsnl(dot)net

Dear Jeannie, You can buy Seeds of soap nut tree seeds at seedvendor.com

There is a site called Top Tropicals. They are located in Florida (I think) and are selling the sapindus mukorossi trees for $24.95.

Wonder if you know that it will take about 10 years to produce fruit. It's covered on the exeterra link provided by some one else. I also have a link to a place that sells seeds in the US on my soap nuts blog.

You can email me from my blog if you need more information that either I or the exeterra blog provide.

Now supply the nut at USD 2100/mt. And we can also supply Soapnut Extract 65% and 50%. If you have any interest pls email me: amely.sanherb(at)gmail.com

I am looking out for Soap Nut in bulk quantity from Indian supplier.

Home and Garden Gardening SeedsFebruary 19, 2008
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Making Soap on a Rope, Heart Shaped Soap on a Rope
Making Soap on a Rope
Rose hips on rough wood background.
Growing Roses from Seed
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale