Piccolo (Cocker Spaniel/Poodle)

Piccolo is 8 weeks old and a Cocker Spaniel/Poodle (Cockerpoo or a Spoodle). He's lovely. We got him for company for my 9 year old, who has a medical condition so doesn't get to school or really have any social life. He's been all the healing she needs.

Thanks!

By Ruth, Aisha and Rosa from UK

He's getting so big. I bet he's a lot of fun. Good pictures. Thanks for posting.

Nana Sandie

He is so cute! I know that he and your daughter are going to have many wonderful times together. Unconditional love that only a dog can give is the best medicine in the world! Give both of them a big hug and kiss for me and God bless you.

Your little baby is so beautiful. I'm sure just as sweet. I work with people who have disabilities and I know first hand how special a furry companion can be. God bless your little girl, her new best friend and everyone else!

love,

d

I know Piccolo will bring many years of unconditional love, fun and happiness.I've had Panda(Japanese Chin) for 14 + years and wish you all the same and more.XOXXO

Nana Sandie and Panda

You have a beautiful Cocker-Poodle and I have two cockers and I love their "velcro" attachment to me. My g.daughter is special needs and the dogs have been very gentle with her.

Photos Pets DogsMay 27, 2009
Poodle Skirt
Making a Poodle Skirt
Buff Colored Cocker Spaniel Puppy
Name Ideas For a Buff Colored Cocker Spaniel
Cocker Spaniel
Cocker Spaniel Breed Information and Photos
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
🎄
🍂