Renuzit Air Freshener Covers Pattern Book

In the late 90s or early 2000s there was a pattern book for Renuzit air freshener covers. They were usually constructed from fabric and glue, not crochet. In it I remember a pattern for a ghost, a shaman, and a sorcerer/wizard. I made my dad the sorcerer from the book, but unfortunately it broke.

I have been unable to find my own copy of the book so I can repair the air freshener cover or make a new one. Does anybody know how I can track the book down or have a copy themselves? Google searches and eBay hunting have not helped. Thanks for any help you can give.

Arwyn from Columbus, WI

This site has several patterns

Renuzit Air Freshener Crafts
Renuzit Air Freshener Crafts
Consumer Advice Product FinderDecember 8, 2008
Perfume as Air Freshener
Using Perfume as Air Freshener
Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book
Getting Rid of the Smell from a Plugin Air Freshener
Air Ionizer and Purifier for Allergies
Improving Indoor Air Quality