Treadmill Reviews

I'm considering buying a treadmill. I'd like to hear from folks who own one. What brand do you have and with what features? Have you had problems? I know nearly nothing about them other than the obvious.

By Betty from Lubbock, TX

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I had one & gave it away. I'd rather get outside & walk. I walk a mile every morning. Sometimes I walk another mile in the p.m. I meet & talk with friends & neighbors,see what's going on, as you know we all need some sunshine. It's good for most people. Be sure to wear a hat to keep sun out of your eyes. Dr's say it's not good for our eyes, good luck.

A cheap one works as good as an expensive one. They all have time walked and calories burnt. You will be gung ho for about 6 months, then the new wears off. If you have a Y near go join it, it is a lot more fun.

November 7, 2009 Flag

I am looking into a buying a used treadmill. I am wondering which brands are quality brands. What should I be looking for?

Answers:

Treadmill Reviews

One of the important things to look for is the springiness of the tread part and the springs within the machine. If it doesn't "give" when you walk on it, it won't be comfortable. (07/28/2005)

By cookwie

Treadmill Reviews

I've been looking into buying a new or used one also. So far, I have found a few things to look for and a few to stay away from. I also found a good comparison chart in a recent "Consumer's Report" 4/06 (?)

Look for:

Don't look for:

(03/16/2006)

By rwhittletx

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Health & Beauty FitnessNovember 7, 2009
A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Ninja Blender
Ninja Blender Reviews
Woman's Feet Running on Treadmill
Losing Weight With a Treadmill
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 10:53:31 AM on 10.0.0.234 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.