Bamboo Fabric

Does it itch, pill, machine wash, fade, last a long time? I saw something made out of it on the internet (can't recall where) and it sounded interesting.

Holly from Richardson, TX

Answers

I have a bathroom rug made of bamboo fabric. It is very soft and very attractive. The directions say to handwash it. I am not about to handwash a rug, so the first time I washed it, I put it in the machine and hung it to dry. A tiny section on the edge did came unraveled, so I think next time I wash it I will put it in a mesh bag. It's very nice, and as I said, so soft when you walk on it barefoot. I've had it less than a year, but I'm guessing it will last quite awhile.

fabric rolls
Using Bamboo Fabric
Consumer Advice Clothing AdviceJanuary 25, 2007
spatula, spoon, and fork
Using Bamboo Cooking Utensils
Bamboo growing in a yard.
Selling Bamboo Plants
Bamboo
Selling Bamboo
Growing Lucky Bamboo
Growing "Lucky Bamboo"
🎉
🎄