Bamboo Fabric

Does it itch, pill, machine wash, fade, last a long time? I saw something made out of it on the internet (can't recall where) and it sounded interesting.

Holly from Richardson, TX

I have a bathroom rug made of bamboo fabric. It is very soft and very attractive. The directions say to handwash it. I am not about to handwash a rug, so the first time I washed it, I put it in the machine and hung it to dry. A tiny section on the edge did came unraveled, so I think next time I wash it I will put it in a mesh bag. It's very nice, and as I said, so soft when you walk on it barefoot. I've had it less than a year, but I'm guessing it will last quite awhile.

fabric rolls
Using Bamboo Fabric
Consumer Advice Clothing AdviceJanuary 25, 2007
spatula, spoon, and fork
Using Bamboo Cooking Utensils
Upclose picture of bamboo flooring.
Cleaning Bamboo Flooring
Selling Bamboo
Growing Lucky Bamboo
Growing "Lucky Bamboo"