Where Can I Buy Poultry and Other Groceries in Bulk?

Does anyone know of a good meat company from which to buy poultry in bulk with fair prices? Also I am looking for any grocers online to purchase from at lower cost in bulk?

By Bleaueskies

Try to locate a local farmer in your area. I don't know where you live, but I'm sure there's got to be a farmer of some sort within 100 miles or so! Oftentimes they will agree to meet you halfway for pick up & some may deliver. You could try asking your local butcher for resources as well. Try asking chefs and restaurant owners where they buy locally and if their buyer caters to the public. Try a farmers market & ask the sellers if they know of any resources. And when all else fails there's Costco, Sam's warehouse and the like. Good luck.

I am giving the same suggestion as I did for your "Are There Farmers Who Deliver in the Burbank CA Area?" question. ;-)

Try a restaurant supply store, like URM foods Cash and Carry.

Consumer Advice Shopping Grocery ShoppingApril 19, 2011
A paper bag full of groceries
Storing Groceries
ice chest cooler
Keeping Groceries Cold
Green apple sitting on the lid of a canning jar.
Canning Apples
Frozen poultry meat
Freezing Poultry
🎄
🍂