Spaghetti Spoon For Attic Stair String

Necessity is the mother of invention, as the saying goes. In my home we have an attic with pull down stairs, and it seems that the string is always just out of my reach. So instead of pulling out my step stool every time, I get spaghetti serving spoon (funny looking spoon with tines and a hole in the middle) out of the drawer and use that to grab the string.

It works great, saves time because I don't need to call my husband or get a step stool, and it's another way to utilize a tool that's already around the house! I got my spoon at Target for around $5.

By Rita from Whitinsville, MA

Just a thought, but wouldn't it be easier to just make the string/cord longer?

Home and Garden Home Improvement Helpful HintsApril 25, 2011
pot of chili con carne
Chili Spaghetti Recipes
Spaghetti Taco Recipes
Spaghetti Taco Recipes
coke bottle spoon rest
Spoon Rest Ideas
Cats in the Attic
Cats in the Attic