Ziggy (Abyssinian)

Ziggy is a 15 and a half years old Abyssinian! I got Ziggy in 1994. He's been a close friend and special cat in my life ever since. He loves to sit beside me when I practice the piano! I'm a piano teacher, and Ziggy also likes to sit beside some of the students when they play. He's now very old but he is still all love!

By Emily from Mission, KS

He is beautiful. I don't want to be the voice of doom, but perhaps the voice of precaution. We had an Abby and he developed renal failure when he was 15 yrs old. We found out at that time that this is common for Abby's. So I would suggest blood work at least once a year for prevention as kidney disease is silent and when you do notice it, it is too late. So take care of the little sweetie and he can be with you for many more years.

I had a cat, but she wasn't a jazz/music cat. Have fun.

Abyssinian
Abyssinian - Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesDecember 3, 2009
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 1:32:14 PM on 10.0.1.21 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.