Wedding Shower Collage

My son is getting married in June and their wedding shower is this coming Sunday. I always make a wedding shower collage for each of my children's weddings. It is a wonderful heart warming gift. I use pictures from each of them from birth until now!

This one included two very special parts of each of their lives. They both have a child from a previous relationship. So these children are very much a special part in their wedding. My goal was to make a special collage of pictures of their own lives and their life as single parents. This is a very special picture board and I took extra special care in designing!

I used collage frames to add to the display of very special pictures I wanted to stand out! On the collage itself, I used seashells as a border, as they are getting married on Cape Cod, Massachusetts. As a mother, I am so proud of the two of them making it in a very difficult world. Their children will be part of their ceremony, joining two families as one! I am a very proud mother of the groom. And a Nana to now two more. God bless their marriage! Hugs and special wishes to the soon to be bride and groom and one big happy family!

By Jackie from Norton, MA

Wedding Collage
Making a Wedding Shower Collage
Weddings DecorationsMay 3, 2007
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Fish Collage
Making a Fish Collage
🎉
🎄