Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Homemade Scrubbing Bubbles Cleaner

How can I make a homemade cleaner to replace Scrubbing Bubbles? Thank you.

By araucano

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By SANDI [2]02/24/2011

One your shower area is clean. Wipe it down after each use with a microfiber cloth. This take a minute or two, but no toxic fumes, or chemicals. Good luck.

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Homemade Scrubbing Bubbles Cleaner

I love the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner, but as you may know it does not attach to a detachable shower head. I asked them to make one and they asked me to suggest how, huh?! Does anyone have a recipe for the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner so I can just put it in a bottle and spray it myself? Thanks.

By Love the Scrubbing Bubbles from Orange County, CA

RE: Homemade Scrubbing Bubbles Cleaner

I don't know about the recipe; but I simply applied a hook to hang it on using the removable adhesive at the opposite end of the tub, at the same height as the shower head. It works like a charm. I used the kind of adhesive that leaves a little tab to pull to safely remove it without harming the surface. (03/15/2010)

By Jilson

RE: Homemade Scrubbing Bubbles Cleaner

Go to scrubbles.com, they now sell a Daily Shower Cleaner in a spray bottle and it's reusable. You can buy refill bottles for it! So it sounds like they heard from more people than just you and responded! Hope it does the job. (03/17/2010)

By janiebean