Homemade Scrubbing Bubbles Cleaner - Categories:

Bathroom CleanersCleaning Supply Recipes

Homemade Scrubbing Bubbles Cleaner

How can I make a homemade cleaner to replace Scrubbing Bubbles? Thank you.

By araucano

Answers

One your shower area is clean. Wipe it down after each use with a microfiber cloth. This take a minute or two, but no toxic fumes, or chemicals. Good luck.

February 18, 2011 Flag

I love the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner, but as you may know it does not attach to a detachable shower head. I asked them to make one and they asked me to suggest how, huh?! Does anyone have a recipe for the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner so I can just put it in a bottle and spray it myself? Thanks.

By Love the Scrubbing Bubbles from Orange County, CA

Answers:

Homemade Scrubbing Bubbles Cleaner

I don't know about the recipe; but I simply applied a hook to hang it on using the removable adhesive at the opposite end of the tub, at the same height as the shower head. It works like a charm. I used the kind of adhesive that leaves a little tab to pull to safely remove it without harming the surface. (03/15/2010)

By Jilson

Homemade Scrubbing Bubbles Cleaner

Go to scrubbles.com, they now sell a Daily Shower Cleaner in a spray bottle and it's reusable. You can buy refill bottles for it! So it sounds like they heard from more people than just you and responded! Hope it does the job. (03/17/2010)

By janiebean

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply Recipes Bathroom CleanersFebruary 18, 2011
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe
Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner
Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Reviews
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 22, 2016 at 4:55:58 AM on 10.0.0.77 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.