Belladonna (Cane Corso Mastiff)

Belladonna is a 4 year old Cane Corso Mastiff. I rescued Belladonna from a Rescue Center in Tennessee. Bella had been badly treated growing up, so a concerned citizen had rescued her. I was able to help Bella to overcome most of her fears with a lot of TLC. Unfortunately, I had surgery after having her for a year and had to give her up.

Recently I received a phone call from the local humane society. Bella had been picked up roaming a neighborhood. Fortunately, Bella was micro-chipped and the humane society tracked me down. It appears that her new owners had no heart for her, so Bella is back home where she will stay!

Bella really enjoys test tasting everything I eat! Bella and I have that special connection that usually comes once in a lifetime. We are looking forward to growing old together!

By D. Adams

It goes to show! She was always meant to be yours.

Great story and happy ending! So glad she is back with you where she is really loved and safe.

Very good story to share with readers! Made my heart feel good. You get my vote! So awesome to hear your buddy for life returned to you, I agree with previous comment......"she was meant to be yours".

Felt Candy Cane Ornament
Making a Felt Candy Cane Ornament
Neapolitan Mastiff
Neapolitan Mastiff Breed Information and Photos
Using a Cane
Using a Cane
Broken Cane Chair
Repairing Cane Chairs
🎄
🍂