Loggie (Long Leg Jack Russell Terrier)

Loggie is a 2 year old Long Leg Jack Russell. A friend of mine was moving and couldn't take him with her and she was going to put him in a kennel for someone to take and I decided that I would take him. I fell in love with him. I got him on my bithday 1 1/2 years ago.

He loves to get into something that I don't want him to. He does one thing that I don't mind. You know how a cat climbs in a window and looks out of it? Well he does that and I've never seen a dog that does that too but him. He is so funny. At Christmas he loves to open his own gifts.

He is a smart dog. It seems as if he knows when you say something because he does it. I just taught him to speak, you know when you say speak and they bark. It is so cute how he does that.

Loggie (Long Leg Jack Russell Terrier)

By Tina Smith from Pottstown Pa

Love it...aren't good natured dogs just a joy to have around!?!!!

oh he's so cute! I love JRT's! They are so darling and smart! Our dog used to open her own gifts at Christmas too, I think it's neat that we include the pets in family activities!

I love your JRT's pic. We also have a JRT named Lulu. She is quite the character. This breed is like having another child in the house. They insist on getting attention. Our Lulu is very good with children, which is not the usual with JRTs. She just never ceases to amaze me with her intelligence.

Photos Pets DogsDecember 1, 2005
Shinook the Jack Russell Terrier looking at Jett the Crow
Jack Russell Terrier - Photos and Breed Information
Woman with a leg cramp.
Remedies for Leg Cramps
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Jack Sparrow Costume
Jack Russel Terrier Mix
Jack Russell Terrier Mix Photos