Looking for Discontinued Target Patchwork Blanket

I am looking for a boys patchwork blanket and pillow set I bought in 2004. (We now have a "brother".) It's blue denim trim with 10x10 squares one is faded red, blue, and cream stripe. Another square is light blue and white plaid, another is dark blue and white plaid. The back is striped in a faded red, tan, blue, and white stripe. Thank you ever so much for any help finding another set.

By mamamiaz from NC

Hi! in case you aren't able to find another blanket, you could buy one (or 2) in a coordinating color and take the first one apart to use as trim on the other ones. Depending on how you did it, you might not need more than one extra (suppose you cut both blankets diagonally from top corner to borrom corner, and sewed contrasting parts together?) Just a suggestion so you don't go nuts trying to find the discontinued one! Try the thrift stores for one that would match what you have.

Good luck!

Nancy from NC

That's a very creative idea..:0) Thank you. I'm hopeful with this site and keeping my eyes peeled where ever I go.

Thank you again for sharing this with me. :0)

Mia in NC

Products on Sale At Target
What Happens To Discontinued Products At Target?
Consumer Advice Product FinderJuly 26, 2009
A bed in a bedroom.
Electric Blanket Error Codes
Nine patch block and tools for quilting.
Making a Patchwork Quilt
Electric Blanket
Finding Replacement Cords and Controls for an Electric Blanket
Patchwork Skirt
Making a Patchwork Skirt
🎄