Gifts for Friends Who Don't Eat Sweets

At this gift giving time, one of our friends, who does homemade baking to use as holiday gifts, for those on her gift list, who don't eat sweets, are going to receive small inexpensive bowls of nuts and dried fruits, wrapped in holiday attire.

By Terri from NV

Thanks for posting your idea. I'm diabetic and have received so much candy, cookies, chex mix and other sweets that I'm not supposed to eat. I love and can eat nuts and fruit. I know they all mean well. Actually I really don't think they know that it could make me sick. Thanks for being thoughful.

Holidays and Parties Christmas Gifts HomemadeDecember 19, 2005
Closeup of a gopher.
Getting Rid of Gophers
A couple opening wedding gifts.
Registering for Wedding Gifts
Slice of cantaloupe with other cantaloupes in the background.
Peeling and Slicing Melon
A bunch of cherries still on the tree.
Using Up Your Cherry Harvest