Cat Spray Odor Inside My House

I have a female cat and a male dog and had recently signed up to watch my sister's cat for a week. I have since found out that she had never gotten him neutered, so with that being said in the course of a few days her cat has covered my place with his spray which is a very acidic odor.

I have no idea where he had sprayed or how may times, but I'm desperate to get that smell out. So my question today would have to be, which is the best way to deodorize my place and free myself from the strong scent of cat spray?

By Britney from Edmonton, AB

I also recommend the Natures Miracle enzyme soak product. It is great. When it is dry the smell will be gone. Some pet stores have a blacklight that allows you to see where the cat sprayed. Although I have found many of them dont work all that well, it is something. In your case I think I would be letting my sister help (a lot). :)

My cat just started spraying like two days ago, he has a vet appt on Friday. He only sprays in one spot by the front door. I literally just used baking soda and hydrogen peroxide an hour ago, and the smell is gone! I also used the lemon idea to see if it will get him to stop spraying in that area. But hydrogen peroxide with baking soda is the cheapest and most effective thing I have found to work.

Striped kitten with red collar.
Cleaning Cat Spray
Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsJuly 16, 2010
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Making a Multidirectional Spray Bottle
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
Hair Spray Nozzle
Unclogging Hair Spray Nozzle