Quick Meals For Busy Families

I have found a quick and healthy meal solution that is better for you than processed foods or take out. When you are grocery shopping pick up a package or two of fresh chicken tenders that can easily be cooked up for a speedy meal.

I made a dinner of sauteed chicken tenders seasoned with salt-free spices and a bit of garlic olive oil. You can add a salad or a vegetable of choice. I then added a few slices of fresh-baked artisan bread for a delicious, healthy, and relatively inexpensive meal, all while I put the groceries away. I was then able to sit down and enjoy dinner right away! It certainly helps on those busy nights when time is tight.

By Terry from East Kingston, NH

Pancakes and scrambled eggs are quick. Grilled cheese and soup are also fast. Bagged salad with lunch meat, tortillas with refried beans and cheese, breakfast burritos, and frozen pizza are easy.

A group of kids with their dad preparing tacos for a quick weeknight dinner.
Quick Meal Ideas for Busy Families
Food and Recipes Food Tips Time SaversMay 10, 2010
Chicken Skillet
Chicken Skillet Recipes
lasagna
Freezer Meal Ideas
A mother showing her son how to crack an egg.
Teaching Kids to Cook
🎉
🎄