Legit Online Jobs

I am looking for legit online jobs. Anyone have any ideas?

Pira from Kalamazoo, MI

Answers

Hi Pira-

I also live in Michigan. When you mention "Online Jobs", that could be a wide range of things and some individuals may assume it is one thing you are inquiring about when it is simply another. I am self-employed with 2 businesses. I am a business owner of "Itty Bitty Fashion City" and offer children's brand name fashion and licensed toys. I am also an Independent Rep. for the largest telecommunications company to which it is endorsed by Donald Trump himself. It is completely internet based and offer products & services of cellphones - top major carriers in the United States and who doesn't have a cellular p hone these days, satellite tv service, internet service, digital phone & video phone service and land-line service. With Michigan being the state that is struggling in the economy the worst, we are the fastest growing market for this business. I was previously in the corporate world for a major wireless carrier for almost 9 years in an upper management position before being introduced to this business opportunity and love it. It is residual income due to your compensation being a percent of the bills that your friends and family already pay today, every month. If you're interested in learning more, get in touch with me. It is a legit home business-not a MLM scam/scheme. I hate those...lol

Sincerely-

Shannon

Budget & Finance Making Money Work From HomeJune 18, 2008
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
Handyman Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Finding Appliance Manuals Online
A woman paying her bills online.
Paying Bills Online
A woman pushing a cart of presents.
Finding Black Friday Deals Online
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 22, 2017 at 11:11:47 PM on 10.0.2.252 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.