Life Miracle Magnetic Laundry System Information

Does anyone have reliable info on the Life Miracle Magnetic Laundry System?

By Daisy from Franklinton, NC

Yeah I have used it for about 9 months (200+ times) and it is REALLY good. I was extremely skeptical and thought is was bunk, but the offer a MBG, so I ordered. I was quite surprised and pleased with the cleaning results, and this is after thorough testing vs. detergent and even water alone. The money savings speak for themselves (at $20+ for one bottle of detergent), and I have noticed reduced skin irritation. I even checked out the patents and they are legit.

The deal is that they really clean (no joke) with no soap, but the caveat is there is NO smell. The clothes smell like nothing. So you have to add a dryer sheet or something for this. I still add OxiClean as a bleach/whitener, and the two really work good together. Hope that helps.

I'd like it if my clothes smelled "like nothing." My guys don't want to all be perfumed!

Consumer Advice General AdviceDecember 8, 2009
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
Making a Magnetic Locker Pencil Holder
Making a Magnetic Locker Pencil Holder
Magnetic Knife Holder
Making a Magnetic Knife Holder
Magnetic Photo Frame
Magnetic Photo Frame Ideas