Mother Earth News for Seeds

The snow and ice are still thick on the ground in my area, but it's time to plan my spring garden. I know that a lot of people are doing the same thing. Planning the garden is almost as much fun as harvesting it! I can't wait to look out my door and see the first crops of peas, greens, lettuces, and broccoli.

If you are planning your garden, there is a really easy way to shop from over 150 on-line catalogs at once - go to Mother Earth. Mother Earth Magazine, that is. Go to:

At the top of the page, you will find their search bar. Type in "seed finder". There you should be able to find just about any seed, start, plant, etc, that you can think of, and lots more.

This is also a good website for finding information on green living, doing it yourself, and a multitude of other topics. When I went on today, they had a nice article about making crackers that I will be trying out tomorrow. And give their articles on making artisan bread in 5 minutes a day a look - they're awesome.

Source: My favorite, Mother Earth News magazine

By copasetic 1 from North Royalton, OH

I love this magazine! They have all kinds of do-it- yourself kind of articles. Even if I never do it, is interesting to know how! I'm also from NE Ohio and itching for spring to get here, can't be soon enough for me.

Buying Seeds
Buying Seeds
Home and Garden Gardening SeedsFebruary 24, 2011
Mother's Day Party Ideas
Mother's Day Party Ideas
A dog sitting on the grass scratching at fleas.
Using Diatomaceous for Earth Fleas
Environmentally Friendly Packaging Material, A box filled with packing peanuts.
Environmentally Friendly Packaging Material
Sowing seeds directly.
Direct Sowing Seeds