Looking To Put A Little Romance In Your Life?
Here are some low cost dates for those with kids or couples who are trying to reconnect.
- A walk in the park with a picnic dinner.
- Make a snowman together and have hot chocolate after you have at least one good snowball fight.
- Look in your newspaper for low cost concerts or go check out the local theatre group. We got to see Les Miserable performed by the Young Peoples Theatre Group and it was fantastic. It was a very low price compared to seeing it by professionals and those kids were good. You could support your local high school Drama Dept. by going a see a play there also.
- Watch a sunset together with a bottle of champagne and soft love songs in the background.
- Go feed the ducks and laugh together.
- Fly a kite together.
By Debra in Colorado
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!